|Vol 2, No 1||Mobile Production: Spatialized Labor, Location Professionals, and the Expanding Geography of Television Production||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Vol 3, No 1||Book Review: George Kleine & American Cinema: The Movie Business and Film Culture in the Silent Era||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Vol 1, No 3||The Discourse on Media Is Dominated by Reactionary Cant||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Vol 1, No 3||“Invisible Work” in the Indian Media Industries||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Vol 1, No 2||Welcome to the Unregulated Wild, Wild, Digital West||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Vol 1, No 1||Globalization through the Eyes of Runners: Student Interns as Ethnographers on Runaway Productions in Prague||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Vol 1, No 1||Placing International Media Production||Abstract HTML PDF|
|1 - 7 of 7 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"